Cookie Dough Baking Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 325 - 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature may vary depending on the size and type of your oven. You may want to experiment with the temperature before just going with the stated temperature.
2. Cover your baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
3. Drop cookies on the baking sheet. We recommend using an ice cream scoop in order to control the amount of dough that is put into each cookie. We recommend using the #30 size scoop for a 1 ½ ounce cookie. Scoops of dough should be ball like and round.
4. Gently tap the cookie down to get a good spread and circular shape. Please refer to the “Cookie Prep” instructions for specific flavors of cookie dough.
5. Allow 2” between each cookie in order to avoid them spreading into each other.
6. The oven should be at the desired temperature when you put the cookies into it. For example, if you bake at 350° don’t ever put the cookies in when the oven has only reached 200°. We recommend having a mercury thermometer in the oven at all times.
7. Bake cookies for 7-12 minutes. Again this will depend on your oven and the consistency of cookie you desire. We consider our cookie to be best when it is under baked (this especially applies to the chocolate chip cookies). When the cookie is blonde in the middle and slightly brown around the sides it is done. Remember the cookies will continue to bake on the tray even after they are removed from the oven. If you think the cookies are done when removed from the oven do not put the tray near other hot trays or in closed up sections as this will make them bake even more.
8. Do not handle or try and remove the cookies from the tray until you are able to put your hand comfortably on the tray without burning it. This is our way of saying the cookie can be moved and packed without breaking.